Voice on the Wind
I hear her voice on the wind
I hear it when I'm still and listen.
....
I hear her voice on the wind
I hear it when I'm still and listen.
...
She says;
Stand up...
Lean in...
Bow Down...
Listen.
...
When you learn to take up space, you will move mountains.
If you can learn to use your voice, change will be made.
When you look within and without, answers will be found.
and, If you can learn to sing, many will follow.
...
I hear his voice on the wind
I hear it when I'm still and listen.
....
I hear his voice on the wind
I hear it when I'm still and listen.
...
He says;
Stand up...
Lean in...
Bow Down...
Listen.
...
When you learn to feel all the way, you will move mountains.
If you can harness the fire in your belly, change will be made.
When you look beyond and beneath, answers will be found.
And, if you can reach out, many will grasp your hand.
...
I hear voices on the wind
I hear when I'm still and listen.
....
I hear voices on the wind
I hear when I'm still and listen.
...
They say;
Stand up...
Lean in...
Bow Down...
Listen.
...
Listen
...
Listen
...
I hear it when I'm still and listen.
....
I hear her voice on the wind
I hear it when I'm still and listen.
...
She says;
Stand up...
Lean in...
Bow Down...
Listen.
...
When you learn to take up space, you will move mountains.
If you can learn to use your voice, change will be made.
When you look within and without, answers will be found.
and, If you can learn to sing, many will follow.
...
I hear his voice on the wind
I hear it when I'm still and listen.
....
I hear his voice on the wind
I hear it when I'm still and listen.
...
He says;
Stand up...
Lean in...
Bow Down...
Listen.
...
When you learn to feel all the way, you will move mountains.
If you can harness the fire in your belly, change will be made.
When you look beyond and beneath, answers will be found.
And, if you can reach out, many will grasp your hand.
...
I hear voices on the wind
I hear when I'm still and listen.
....
I hear voices on the wind
I hear when I'm still and listen.
...
They say;
Stand up...
Lean in...
Bow Down...
Listen.
...
Listen
...
Listen
...
Comments
Post a Comment